As we prepare for IBE Dallas 2020 we’re excited to welcome back some of our favorite retailers! Many have previously attended our Dallas events before, and others are traveling to Texas for their first IBE Dallas. Enjoy our first retailer spotlight below and get ready to meet the decision-making buyers on May 13-14, 2020. Interested in exhibiting? Submit an inquiry here and a member of our team will be in touch.
Returning IBE Dallas Registrants:
What began with 19 passionate people in their first store has since grown to over 87,000 team members and over 470 stores across the US, UK and Canada. Whole Foods seeks out the finest natural and organic foods available and maintains the strictest quality standards in the grocery industry.
- Headquartered in Austin, TX
- The Whole Foods founders lived in their first store in downtown Austin, Texas, using a dishwasher hose to bathe
- In 2019, Whole Foods Market became the first national retailer to ban from beauty care products both oxybenzone and octinoxate, two ingredients common in chemical sunscreens that have been linked to damaging coral reefs
- Read Beauty Independent’s Whole Foods Retail Report here
- Read about previous IBE exhibitor Honestly Phresh’s experience with launching into Whole Foods here
Neiman Marcus is a luxury department store first founded in Dallas in 1907 and now operating 42 stores across the US, retailing a wide variety of categories across women’s, men’s, children’s, handbags and more.
- Headquartered in Dallas, TX
- In 2017, Neiman Marcus launched “Trending Beauty,” a space dedicated to emerging beauty brands—even a handful of our previous exhibitors are featured, including Norma Life, HUM, The Organic Skin Co, Flora Remedia and many more
Founded in 1962, Target is a general merchandise retailer with 1,868 doors across the US, and is devoted to its core tagline “Expect more, Pay Less.” The Target Corporation also owns Shipt, Roundel, Grand Junction and Dermstore.
- 75% of the US population lives within 10 miles of a Target store
- In 2018, Target released this article stating they would like to reduce the number of harmful chemicals in their beauty offerings by 2020, making clean and natural beauty products their primary focus
- Read about previous IBE exhibitor Honestly Phresh’s experience with launching into Target here
New To IBE Dallas Registrants:
Founded in 1999 by Marla and Barry Beck, Bluemercury is an omnichannel specialty beauty retailer with 171 retail doors nationwide across the US providing high quality, innovative products along with honest and expert advice at each customer’s fingertips.
Cos Bar was founded in 1976 and now operates 16 stores nationwide. Cos Bar is an omnichannel specialty beauty boutique offering luxury cosmetics and skincare products for both men and women. Cos Bar is headquartered in LA.
- The Cos Bar President is registered to attend IBE Dallas 2020
- In 2019, Cos Bar launched “Cos Bar Labs,” a dedicated space on their website and select locations to test new and emerging indie beauty brands
Costco Wholesale, operating 700+ doors nationwide, is a membership warehouse that carries quality, brand-name merchandise at substantially lower prices than are typically found at conventional wholesale or retail sources.
- Costco has been attending IBE since 2017, taking a primary interest in just launching indie brands
- Read about The Better Skin Co.’s distribution strategy when launching at Costco
If you would like to grow your business by making key connections to decision-making buyers, inquire to exhibit today.